The New American: Meeting this week at the annual “World Government Summit” in the United Arab Emirates, under the shadow of a replica monument from the false god Baal’s temple, top globalists and establishment leaders from around the planet offered a series of stunning revelations about their agenda.
From the socialist new UN secretary-general and the embattled boss of the International Monetary Fund to national government leaders and tax-funded crony capitalists, over a hundred prominent speakers lectured thousands of attendees on the supposed necessity of globalism, multiculturalism, statism, Big Government, social engineering, “sustainability,” and more.
UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres (shown above), a Socialist Party politician and bureaucrat, similarly promoted statism and globalism in his keynote speech. Specifically, he argued that national independence was a relic of the past, while lamenting the fact that people no longer trust their rulers and the globalist organizations they established. more …
Opinion: The perfect setting for a globalist conference: The temple of the pagan fertility god Baal was dedicated in 32 AD in Palmyra (Syria). Baal was the name of the supreme god worshiped in ancient Canaan and Phoenicia.
It would be tempting to treat globalism as a relic of the Obama administration if it were not for Bible prophecy.
There are too many last days’ clues to ignore:
- Israel is back in the land (Isaiah 66:7-8)
- Jerusalem is coveted by the nations (Zechariah 12:1-3)
- The move away form cash is ramping up (Rev. 13:16-17)
- The technology for injecting a microchip in humans is ongoing (Rev. 13:16-17)
- The European Union is on the verge of economic collapse (Daniel 7:24)
- The explosion of knowledge (Daniel 12:4)
- The increase in violence and sexual immorality (Matthew 24:37)
- The movement away from the Gospel (2 Thess. 2:3)
- The persecution of Christians (John 15:18)
- Perilous times have come 2 Timothy 3:1-5)
- Rise in earthquake activity (Luke 21:11)
- Scoffers of the return of Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:3-4)
To name a few …