JPost: Seasoned diplomats and ambitious politicians from the Left and Right have tried and failed spectacularly in their efforts to forge peace in the Middle East, one following the other, promising a fresh approach to peacemaking and to rid Israelis and Palestinians of stale thinking and faint hearts.
Never did Jason Greenblatt, a lawyer from New York, think he would be among this esteemed group of frustrated deal-makers. more …
Opinion: Let’s see if I have this right. Jared Kushner, an Orthodox Jew, is sending Jason Greenblatt, another Orthodox Jew, to negotiate peace with an Arab who hates Jews so much that he initiated a stabbing/car ramming intifada to kill innocent Jewish civilians?
What could go right?
The theory advanced in both of our books is that only and Edomite, part Jew/part Gentile will be able to reach both sides. And I am guessing he will need to be secular, or, of the world.
- He will understand dark sinister schemes Daniel 8:23
- His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power Daniel 8:24
- He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule Daniel 8:25
- He will do according to his own will Daniel 11:36
- He will not regard the God of his fathers Daniel 11:37
- In their place he shall honor a god of fortresses Daniel 11:38
The new president is trying to make the deal. If he continues ignoring God’s word, the final wars will be the only option.
(See Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 6 Pre Tribulation wars and conflicts here)