Mayzer Muhammad of St. Paul’s University of St. Thomas has a history of antisemitic rhetoric on social media stretching back to 2014, Canary Mission found, including calling supporters of Israel “the scum of the earth,” referring to Israel as a “racist apartheid state” and claiming the country is “murdering innocent people every day.”
Muhammad was previously the president of the campus chapter of the Muslim Student Association. more …
Opinion: The Muslim Brotherhood’s own Explanatory Memorandum identifies the following groups (here) under the heading “A list of our organizations and the organizations of our friends”.
Here are the top 5:
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- The Muslim Communities Association (MCA)
- The Association of Muslim Social Scientists (AMSS)
- The Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers (AMSE)
In addition to the MSA, al-Qaeda, Hamas and Islamic Jihad, other Muslim Brotherhood affiliates include: the Fiqh Council of North America, and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
Newsflash: The United Arab Emirates classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terror organization.
Trip down the Obama memory lane:
- June 3, 2009: Barack Obama invites Muslim Brotherhood to Cairo Speech
- February 10, 2011: NIS Chief James Clapper says Muslim Brotherhood eschews violence
- February 11, 2011: Hosni Mubarak is removed as Egypt’s president
- February 17, 2011: Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Brotherhood’s fierce anti-Semite spiritual leader returns to Egypt after being banned for 30 years
- June 24, 2012: Mohamed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood leader becomes president of Egypt – Barack Obama congratulates Morsi
- Egypt descends into chaos
- July 2013: Egyptian military officer Abdel Fattah al-Sisi becames the de facto leader of Egypt when the country’s military removed President Mohamed Morsi from power. Al-Sisi was elected Egypt’s president in May 2014
- US relations with Egypt were in shambles under Obama
On February 3, 2017 Fox News reported “The Trump administration could soon declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, a move that would greatly restrict the controversial group’s global reach and would come despite its insistence that it has peaceful intentions.”
Just maybe, the Catholic Bishops should do the same.