Transportation Minister Israel Katz (Likud) called Spicer’s statement “grave” and “outrageous” adding there is a “moral obligation that precedes diplomatic policy.
” Israel “must demand that he apologize or resign,” Katz said.
Opinion: Spicer attempted to clarify his point when pressed by reporters and dug the hole even deeper:
“He was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,” Spicer said. “He brought them into the Holocaust centers, I understand that. But (not) in the way that Bashar al-Assad used them where he went into towns, dropped them down, into the middle of towns.”
The obvious problem is that Hitler rounded up Jewish German citizens, his own people, marched them into GAS CHAMBERS and like every infamous Antichrist figure since Amalek, Hitler wanted to kill every Jew in existence.
- It happened in 450 BC in one named Haman, from the blood line of Amalek
- It happened again in 168 BC by a Syrian madman named Antiochus Epiphanes
- It happened in ancient Rome under the emperor Nero who many (Preterist) consider to have been the final Antichrist
- It happened at the time of Jesus under another relative of Amalek in one named Herod
- It happened in 700 AD in one named Muhammad
- It happened twice in the 20th century with Hitler and Arafat
- It would have happened in the 21st century with one named Saddam Hussein
And it will happen again when a man rises from somewhere inside the boundaries of the Roman Empire (Daniel 9:26). He will be the final Amalek (Ex. 17:16) with the same Jewish/Gentile blood.
We learned from Ruth 4:14 that God always provides a protector for such a time as this. The final protector will be God Himself (Isaiah 63:1-3, Revelation 19:11-16).
Spicer told CNN: “It was a mistake. I shouldn’t have done it and I won’t do it again. “It was inappropriate and insensitive.”