Breitbart: During a portion of an interview broadcast on Wednesday’s edition of NBC’s “Today,” Ivanka Trump said that opening the border to Syrian refugees “has to be part of the discussion, but that’s not going to be enough in and of itself.”
She was then asked, “Does that include opening the borders to Syrian refugees in –?”
Ivanka responded, “That has to be part of the discussion, but that’s not going to be enough in and of itself.” more …
Opinion: In our post from April 21 (here) we made two lists of Trump administration advisors who have the president’s ear.
The globalist/progressive list got a big boost yesterday with Ivanka’s Syrian refugee statement.
- Gary Cohn – Goldman Sachs/Liberal Democrat
- Judge Neil Gorsuch – former member CFR
- Jared Kushner – Trump son-in-law
- Sec Def. Mattis – “The geography of the globalized world does not permit us to look away as if this is not our problem.”
- Nat. Sec. Adviser H.R. McMaster – member CFR
- Ivanka Trump – Trump daughter
- Janet Yellen – Federal Reserve Chair
What the first daughter needs to learn is when oversees and in the company of the open borders/global government socialists who would celebrate her father’s demise, it is best to remember you are in the company of the open borders/global government socialists who would celebrate her father’s demise.
That is, unless you are one of them.
We have no additions or subtractions to the Nationalist/Conservative list:
- Steve Bannon- White House Chief Strategist
- Steven Miller – Speech writer
- Betsy DeVoss – Secretary of Education
- Nikki Haley – Ambassador to UN
- Mike Pence – Vice President
- Mike Pompeo – Director of CIA
- Tom Price – Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Wilbur Ross – Commerce Secretary
- Jeff Sessions – Attorney General