Asked twice to comment on whether the Western Wall– holy in Judaism as the last standing structure from the Second Temple– is within sovereign Israeli territory, US President Donald Trump’s national security adviser demurred on Tuesday, dismissing the matter as a “policy decision.”
Opinion: H.R. McMaster was the topic of our post on February 28.
“Some of Trump’s Picks Have Disturbing Ties to Globalism” I almost felt like I was nitpicking.
Not any more. Globalists like H.R. McMaster have several things in common:
- Support for the two-state solution
- Consider Arabs to be entitled to the promised land
- Do not use the words Islamic terror
- Believe big government is the solution to world problems
- Are, or once were, members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
- In most cases globalists are secular
Since the UN has declared that there is no Jewish connection to East Jerusalem, globalists deny Israel’s right to the land specifically given to Abraham and his descendants after him (Genesis 17:7-8). Notice how many times God said after you.
In a bow to Edom, McMaster said this:
“No Israeli leaders will join President Trump to the Western Wall”