“This is a revolution, but we’re not afraid of revolutions when they are peaceful, well-thought and meant to last,” said Mr Macron.
Defence experts said the announcement was a slap in the face to Britain, Europe’s leading military power, in the wake of its decision to leave the EU. more …
Opinion: That Macron embraced two nationalist leaders (Trump/Netanyahu) last week does not change his globalist ambitions.
“We have launched calls for projects, along with the Germans, to attract researchers as part of the “Make our planet great again” initiative,” Macron told French newspaper Ouest France.
Macron’s EU superstate plans:
- A closer defense cooperation between Germany and France
- A new warplane to shape the future of the European fighter industry
- A new African anti-Islamic military force called the “G5 Sahel”
- A new attack helicopter, tanks and artillery
- A common Eurozone budget
- A common tax plan across the Eurozone
- An EU finance Minister
Macron has been in office all of 6 weeks. His plans are a stark warning to any EU nation contemplating leaving the superstate.
The great prophet Daniel 7:23-24 calls for such a global power in the last days. Now if only a strong charismatic leader who embraces Israel was in view.