Breitbart: The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), where White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has been listed as a member for 11 years, quietly took in about $32.5 million in funding from Bahrain, a country whose constitution explicitly enshrines Sharia Islamic law as the governing doctrine.
The funding from Bahrain, a repressive regime with a dismal human rights track record but also an important regional U.S. ally, reportedly amounted to one quarter of the think tank’s total income.
A significant portion of this funding reportedly pays for the think tank’s annual conference in Bahrain, the Mamana Dialogue. more …
Opinion: Trump’s generals. Two of three are two-state solution advocates, and all three are climate change believers.
H.R. McMaster, who has been making all kinds of headlines this past week, is by far the most disturbing:
- Member of the globalist Council On Foreign Relations – check
- Worked for Soros-funded group that helped sell the Iran nuclear deal – check
- Leading proponent of the Iran nuclear accord – check
- Advocate of the two-state solution – check
- Member of International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) world-leading authority on global security – check
Perfect resume for the Obama administration.