In an unprecedented criticism of the Israeli leadership, Kerry said Tel Aviv did not want a peace deal.
“The Palestinians have done an extraordinary job of remaining committed to non-violence. And in fact when the  intifada took place they delivered non-violence in the West Bank,” Kerry said, adding that it was overlooked as the “current government has publicly declared they are not ever for a Palestinian state.” more …
Opinion: The Daily Sabah website is from Turkey. I used it to illustrate how the Obama/Clinton/Kerry emboldened Israel’s enemies.
I found it interesting to learn that on January 13, 2009, the week of Barack Obama’s inauguration, the Weekly Torah Portion which is read on Shabbat (day of rest) was Exodus 1:10.
To get the context of the passage we will add verses 8 and 9:
“Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. 9 And he said to his people, “Look, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we; 10 come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they multiply, and it happen, in the event of war, that they also join our enemies and fight against us, and so go up out of the land.”
Any observant Jew knew that the new US president would not be a friend to Israel.
In his first major address on the Middle East given in Cairo, Barack Obama invited the Muslim Brotherhood to sit front row center, giving legitimacy to the parent organization of Hamas and Islamic jihad.
The Muslim Brotherhood had been been banned in Egypt for 30 years.
Within one year, Egypt’s President Mubarak was gone and the Brotherhood had its man Mohamed Morsi installed as president of Egypt, who was embraced by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with gifts of money, tanks, and F16 aircraft.
Clinton was followed by John Kerry, whom Obama appointed to restart peace initiatives along with Israeli Justice Minister Tzipi Livni, while the Palestinian delegation was led by Saeb Erekat, also a former negotiator.
The negotiations were scheduled to last up to nine months to reach a final status to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict by mid-2014. As the deal collapsed Kerry showed his disdain for the Jewish state, even accusing Israel of becoming an apartheid state.
To illustrate how dangerous and destructive the eight years of Obama/Clinton/Kerry team were, on Kerry’s last official speech he blasted the Israeli government for building in the West Bank and Jerusalem, and for making a two-state solution in the region untenable blaming Israel for making peace less likely.
Evidently John Kerry has forgotten the knife/car ramming intifada that began after the peace initiative of 2014 ended. Palestinians made posters of the best place to stab Jews to inflict the maximum damage.
And stab they did. One particularly evil stabbing I can’t get out of my mind. A mother of 4, Dafna Meir was stabbed to death in front of her children while bringing groceries into the house.
Vehicle ramming attacks have since become a favorite of Islamic terror groups all over the world including the October 31, 2017 massacre that killed 8 and injured 11 in New York:
In chronological order:
- 1981 Iraqi embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon (not ramming pedestrians: ramming a specific building then exploding)
- 1983 Beirut barracks bombings, Lebanon (building ramming + exploding)
- 2001 Azor attack, Israel (ramming people, mostly soldiers)
- 2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing (building gate ramming + exploding + gunfire)
- 2002 Lyon car attack, France (building ramming + fire)
- 2006 UNC SUV attack, University of North Carolina, United States (ramming people)
- 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack, Scotland, United Kingdom (building ramming + detonating gas cylinders)
- 2008 Jerusalem vehicular attack , Israel (ramming vehicles and people)
- 2008 Jerusalem bulldozer attack, Israel (ramming people)
- 2011 Tel Aviv truck attack, Israel (ramming vehicles and people)
- 2011 Tel Aviv nightclub attack, Israel (ramming + stabbing)
- May 2013 Murder of Lee Rigby, London, England, United Kingdom (ramming + stabbing)
- 2013 Tiananmen Square attack, China (ramming people + bursting into flames)
- May 2014 Ürümqi attack, China (ramming + throwing bombs off the vehicle)
- 2014 Jerusalem tractor attack, Israel (ramming people + bus)
- 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack, Canada (ramming)
- October 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming people)
- November 2014 Jerusalem vehicular attack, Israel (ramming + hitting with a metal crowbar)
- 2014 Alon Shvut stabbing attack, West Bank (failed ramming + stabbing)
- 2014 Dijon attack, France (ramming people)
- 2014 Nantes attack, France (ramming people)
- 2016 Nice attack, France (ramming people + gunfire)
- 2016 Ohio State University attack, United States (ramming + stabbing)
- 2016 Berlin attack, Germany (shooting truck driver + ramming people)
- 2017 Jerusalem truck attack, Israel (ramming people)
- 2017 Westminster attack, London, England, United Kingdom (ramming + stabbing; some victims were thrown off Westminster Bridge by the ramming)
- 2017 Stockholm attack, Sweden (ramming people)
- June 2017 London Bridge attack, England, United Kingdom (ramming + stabbing).
- 2017 Finsbury Park attack, London, England, United Kingdom (ramming people)
- June 2017 Champs-Élysées car ramming attack, Paris, France (ramming a police car)
- 2017 Levallois-Perret attack, Levallois-Perret, France (ramming soldiers)
- 2017 Charlottesville attack, during the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States (ramming people)
- 2017 Barcelona attacks (ramming people)
- 2017 Edmonton attack, Canada (ramming + stabbing
- 2017 New York City attack (ramming cyclists and runners)
Retire quietly now, Mr. Kerry, you have done enough damage.