The New American: Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (shown) said at the November 26 meeting of defense ministers in the Saudi capital of Riyadh that the Saudi-led Islamic Military Counter Terrorism Coalition (IMCTC) would “pursue terrorism until it is eradicated completely,” reported the Saudi-owned television news channel, Al Arabiya.
Arab News, reported that the keynote speakers presented their perspectives on counter terrorism efforts in each of the IMCTC’s four key domains:
• “Dr. Mohammad Al-Issa, Secretary General of the Muslim World League, introduced the ideology domain, and the necessity of promoting a message that counters the narrative of violent extremist ideology and reaffirms Islamic principles of tolerance and compassion.”
• “Dr. Mohammad Al-Momani, Minister of State for Media Affairs of Jordan discussed the communications domain, and the importance of producing and disseminating factual, scholarly, and engaging content to undermine and counter the appeal of violent extremism.”
• “Dr. Ahmed Abdulkarim Alkholifey, Chairman and Governor of Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority, discussed Counter Terrorist Financing and the need to promote best practices.
• “Pakistani General Raheel Sharif (Commander-in-Chief of the IMCTC) presented the military domain, which aimed to assist in the coordination of resourcing and planning of member country military CT operations. more …
Opinion: With the exception of Jimmy DeYoung (prophecytoday.com), I sometimes feel like a lone voice on the subject of solving terrorism.
The future Saudi king promises to end terror in a similar way to US politicians:
George W. Bush on 9/11: “I can hear you!…The rest of the world hears you…and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon!”
Barack Obama November 1, 2012: “Osama Bin Laden is dead and al Qaeda is on the run.”
Donald J. Trump April 13, 2017: “We will defeat radical Islamic terrorism, just as we have defeated every threat we have faced in every age before.”
Yet according to the website: thereligionofpeace.com (here), there have been 32,149 deadly terror attacks since 9/11. In October 2017 alone, there were 163 terror attacks that left 1610 dead and 1274 injured.
Most politicians even admit that in order to stop terror we must first understand what started it. President Trump frequently uses the phrase “radical Islamic terror” to indicate that by admitting what it is, it will stop it.
The beginning of terror dates back to bitterness over the rightful owner (birthright) of the land God promised to Abraham and his descendants after him (Genesis 17:7-8):
- Ishmael (modern day Saudis), was banished from the inheritance
- Esau (modern day Palestinians and Persians) sold his inheritance for a bowl of soup
Both married into pagan tribes contrary to Abraham’s example of finding a wife for Isaac from the family line (Genesis 24:1-7) to keep the blood of Israelites pure.
Later in Deuteronomy 7:3 Moses commanded the Israelites: Neither shall you make marriages with them (Canaanites); your daughter you shall not give to his son, nor his daughter shall you take to your son.
Out of those mixed marriages the self-loathing of Israelite blood began. My research shows that Arab peoples come from the line of either Ishmael or Esau, but the death and bloodshed did not begin until Esau’s illegitimate grandson Amalek picked up his grandfather’s vow to kill Jacob (Genesis 27:41).
God foreknew 3500 years ago that Amalek would be a murderous thorn in the Israelites side in every generation (Exodus 17:16). Moses commanded the Israelites to pray against Amalek, which observant Jews do every year at the feast of Purim:
“Remember what Amalek did to you on the way as you ‘were coming out of Egypt, 18 how he met you on the way and attacked your rear ranks, all the stragglers at your rear, when you were tired and weary; and he did not fear God.” (Deuteronomy 25:17)
It would be 2700 years until Mohammed, that the Ishmaelites, Edomites and Amalekites would find a religion they could agree on.
To stop a global movement like Islamic terror we first have to understand that it is not for men to solve. It is God’s fight (Isaiah 63:1-3, Revelation 19:13-15).
Edom is Esau Genesis 36:1.
(for more on Muhammad and the Jews of Arabia see chapter 2 of Blood Feud here)