- Trump claimed the Obama administration had gotten a “bad deal” by selling the prior embassy for “peanuts” and moving to an “off location” in south London.
- While Trump called out the Obama administration, the decision to acquire a new London embassy site was actually announced in 2008 under George W. Bush. more …
Opinion: Newton’s third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Consider Newton’s 3rd law in relation to Barack Obama and Donald Trump.
- Obama was a great public speaker – Trump is not
- Obama was polished when interacting with the public – Trump is a sledge hammer
- Obama was the consummate liar – Trump is not good at it, they are usually exaggerations and he gets caught instantly
Trump gets caught:
I have to admit I thought that the president’s open cabinet meeting on Wednesfday was a turning point in acting presidential. He had command of the room and won praise for his handling of both the left and right.
“But that was yesterday and yesterday’s gone.” (Chad and Jeremy 1964)
Yesterday we got the real Donald back. He uses crude language, he brags a lot, he is thin skinned, he is un-presidential at times but that was evident right from get go. Who can forget the insult to Carley Fiorina’s looks, or Lyin’ Ted or little Marco?
In a meeting in the Oval Office with senators from both parties on Thursday about proposals for immigration reform:
- He reportedly asked them why the U.S. had to shoulder the burden of refugees coming to the U.S. after Third World natural disasters
- ‘Why are we having all these people from s***hole countries come here?’ he asked, according to a Washington Post report
- He also allegedly said: ‘Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out’
Not everyone disagrees:
I was almost ready to dismiss the refugee comments due to the source (Washington Post), but having them followed up with comments on the US embassy in London, including blaming Barack Obama for a George Bush action, is just plain embarrassing on several levels.
On election day November 8, 2016, before the results were known we said this:
“I made it my mission to try to convince you that even though Donald Trump was a flawed candidate, from every fiber of my body, I believe that Hillary Clinton was/is a terrible choice to lead our Obama-transformed nation.
Regardless of the outcome, tomorrow morning we go back to what the Bible says is our responsibility as Christians:
“Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.”
He knows what He is doing.”
Donald Trump’s economic policies have added trillions to the US and global economies. His promise to the black community is being fulfilled as unemployment among black workers is at an all time low. Consumer confidence is at an all time high, and the man took a stand for Jerusalem.
It ain’t pretty, but he beats the heck out of the alternative.