PJ Media: Just as the Palestinians twenty-five years and four significant offers after Oslo have demonstrated they really don’t want a two-state solution with the Israelis, Democrats have now revealed they don’t want to solve the U.S.e immigration problem.
As with the Palestinians, it’s all a shell game.
Donald Trump just offered the Dems an agreement on DACA that gives two million “Dreamers” a pathway to full citizenship after 10-12 years — something not even done by Barack Obama! — and the Dems didn’t even want to discuss the proposal. All that happened was their increasingly unhinged minority leader screamed Trump was “making America safe for white people!” more ….
Opinion: Is it foolish to think that shining a light on either the Palestinians or Democrats will change anything?
The Democrat party …
- The party of abortion on demand at any time and at any stage of pregnancy
- The party of open borders amnesty for anyone who can get here
- The party of higher taxation and burdensome business regulations
- The party of repressive climate regulation
- The party that voted God and Jerusalem out of their platform 3 times in 2012
… is undesirable on so many levels that it would be naive to believe in any significant change.
“Woe to those who enact evil statutes And to those who constantly record unjust decisions” Isaiah 1:10
The Palestinians …
- Descendants of Esau whose predecessors have tried to own Jerusalem 3500 years
- People group with no specific language, elected leader or history beyond 70 years
- People group whose leaders promote violence and bloodshed to get their way
- People group who demand that 5-13 million Arab relatives be admitted as citizens
- Arabs (Jordanians) who have turned down four statehood proposals in 70 years
… are a lie that has swept the world into perpetual conflict that will lead to the end of the age.
“For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment,
Because he pursued his brother with the sword, And cast off all pity; His anger tore perpetually, And he kept his wrath forever.” Amos 1:11