Reuters: DUBAI (Reuters) – Iran’s parliament approved new measures against funding terrorism on Sunday, changes that officials hope will move Tehran closer to global norms and help remove it from investment blacklists as it faces renewed U.S. sanctions.
The measures, which allow Iran to join a convention against the funding of terrorism (CFT), still have to be approved by a clerical body before they become law. more …
Opinion: Pay no attention to the Iranian-financed terror group Hezbollah “inhabiting Lebanon” (Psalm 83:7) and the more than 150,000 rockets they have aimed at Israel.
And pay no attention to the more than 20,000 rockets that a supposedly bankrupt Hamas (tents of Edom/Psalm 83:6), also has aimed at Israel, because Iranian leaders would like the world to think that they are against terror.
Pay close attention to the rest of the Psalm 83:1-8 alliance. Notice that Iran is not listed but financially supports at least three of the armies:
- Moab and Ammon – Palestinians of central and northern Jordan also called the children of Lot (Gen. 19:30-38)
- The Ishmaelites – Ishmael settled in the Arabian Peninsula or modern-day Saudi Arabia
- The Hagrites – Hagar, mother of Ishmael, was from Egypt
- Amalek – Eternal enemy of the Israelites (Ex. 17:16) Arabs of the Sinai (ISIS)
- Gebal – Northern Lebanon
- Philistia – Palestinians of Gaza (Hamas)
- Assyria – Syria and northern Iraq
According to the psalmist Asaph, Israel’s neighbors will be united under the banner: “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more”, which sounds suspiciously like this guy:
(more on Psalm 83 see Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 6 here)