Breitbart: “Planned Parenthood celebrated Tuesday night as the nation’s largest abortion provider recognized 16 journalists by bestowing upon them the coveted “Maggie Awards for Media Excellence,” named after the organization’s founder and eugenicist Margaret Sanger.
In a tweet on Tuesday, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards said she was “inspired” by the journalists’ talent.”
Opinion: How nice: The Maggie Awards, where people call evil good (Isaiah 5:20); where politicians like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are proud to be recipients.
Where infant children are carved up like a piece of meat and sold for profit.
Maggie once said:
- “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
- “We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.”
- “The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.”
- “Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.”
- “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Like being in an alternate universe; the bottomless pit.