Israel Hayom: Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday urged the international community to protect the two-state solution, in a message aimed at Israel and the U.S. President Donald Trump.
At a White House meeting earlier this month, both Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu appeared to back away from the internationally supported idea of the establishment of an independent Palestinian state alongside Israel.
In an address to the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva, Abbas called on states that believe in the two-state solution “to come to the defense of that solution” and recognize the state of Palestine. more …
Opinion: In chapter 10 of our new book Blood Feud we call the two state solution Satan’s Magnum Opus:
“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Rev. 12:9
- 1917: Britain signed the Balfour Letter that committed Britain to establish a national home for the Jewish people.
- 1919: World War I ends – the Ottoman Empire, who sided with Germany in the war, collapses.
- 1922: The League of Nations awards Britain mandates over Palestine and Iraq. Britain awards the entire land of Palestine, both sides of the Jordan River to the Jewish people.
- 1924: Britain bowed to pressure from the displaced Arab peoples and cut out 32,460 sq. miles or 78% of the original land grant to establish a home for the Arab peoples (two state solution)
- The sun began to set on the British Empire in accordance with Genesis 12:3:
“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Two States for Two Peoples – Side by Side
The demand for an Arab state in the West Bank and Gaza along with the right of return of 5 million Jordanian refugees is, in fact, a three-state solution designed to push the Jewish people into the Mediterranean.