The Times of Israel: Turkey rejected call from International Criminal Court to detain Omar al-Bashir, wanted on genocide and war crimes charges, as he attended Istanbul confab slamming Trump decision. more …
Opinion: Only recently did we discover that the North African nations on Ezekiel’s list of armies to invade Israel were allies of Erdogan’s Turkey.
Our post from October 4, 2017: I have never before considered a connection between between Turkey and the Cush/Put nations as a link to Gog Magog, and yet according to Aljazeera (here) Turkey is Africa’s friend, compatriot and partner.
On September 30, 2017 Turkey opened up its largest overseas military base in Somalia, cementing its relationship with the war-torn nation and strengthening its strategic place in the African continent.
By setting shop in Somalia, Turkey has become the latest country to set up a military facility in the horn of Africa bringing the entire prophesied Gog Magog invasion into view.
We believe that this war will be the final battle before the tribulation, meaning that the church may or may not be on earth for all or part of it.
Ezekiel 38:1-6 ESV listed the North African nations of Cush (grandson of Noah who settled in the Area of Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia) and Put (third son of Ham) who settled in what is today Libya, to join Russia, Iran and Turkey in an invasion to take plunder in a still unfulfilled prophecy.
- As the time of Jacob’s trouble (Jeremiah 30:7) begins, it will be imperative that all Jews from the House of Jacob return to the land to receive God’s protection (Matthew 24:15-16) from the wrath of Antichrist. God will use this war in miraculous ways:
- Ezekiel 38:23 To magnify Himself to the nations, that they will know the Lord
- Ezekiel 39:7 To make His name known ‘in the midst’ of His people’ Israel
- Ezekiel 39:11 To bury Gog and his attackers in the land of Israel and cleanse the land
- Ezekiel 39:21 To set His glory among the nations so that all will see His judgment on His people
- Ezekiel 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know the Lord their God from that day forward
- Ezekiel 39:28 So Israel will know that the Lord their God sent them into captivity but brought them back from the land leaving none behind.
The Jewish people will demand a temple for animal sacrifice to atone for their sins and a powerful world leader, a counterfeit messiah, described in Revelation 6:1-2 will grant their wish.
How could a 2500 year old prophecy fit the alignment of nations today if were not the sure and perfect word of God?