- Three Square Market began developing the new chip last year, about the time the company branched out from self-service kiosks into microchips, smart city and medical error mitigation technology.
- President Patrick McMullan said the company will be ready to beta test its new, GPS tracking chip early in 2019 and will be seeking Food and Drug Administration approval.
“The vast majority of our employees absolutely love the conveniences that having this chip in their hand really brings to them,” Westby said. more …
Opinion: Only 1 employee out of 96 has had the chip removed.
- Voice activated
- GPS tracking
- ID badge you can never lose
- Monitors vital signs (will notify doctor)
- Tracking for dementia/Alzheimer patients
- Convenience, convenience, convenience!
Get ready for this from the boss: “We did this honestly, initially, just for fun, because that’s what a technology company does. And often when you start with something, you end with something completely different.”
Really? Something different ….
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” Revelation 13:16-17.
We used to say ‘we now have the technology’ to fulfill Biblical prophecy, we can now say ‘it is in use’.