JNS: Saudi Gazette, October 7, 2018: London —Britain has been acquiring an increasingly Islamic face, with hundreds of official Shariah courts operating in the capital and many mosques dotting many cities.
The Daily Mail published photographs of a church and a mosque a few meters from each other in the heart of London. At the Church of San Giorgio, designed to accommodate 1,230 worshipers, only 12 people gathered to celebrate Mass. At the Church of Santa Maria, there were 20.
The nearby Brune Street Estate mosque has a different problem: overcrowding. more …
Opinion: Shariah courts and empty churches, a recipe for a dictator?
The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal is a form of alternative dispute resolution which operates under the Arbitration Act 1996 which is available in England.
Offenses are divided into two general categories in Sharia law.
- Serious crimes, or “hadd” offences, have set penalties – punishable by amputating the perpetrator’s hand, while adultery can carry the penalty of being stoned to death. Leaving the faith – or Apostasy – is a hadd offense that the majority of scholars believe it is punishable by death.
- Lesser crimes, known as “tazir”, are left to the discretion of a judge to be dealt with
What has happened to the Christian churches in the EU?
- July 2016, for the first time during a Mass in Italy, a verse of the Koran was recited from the altar.
- 2017: A priest in the south of Italy enraged parishioners by dressing the Virgin Mary in a Muslim burqa for his church’s Christmas Nativity scene.
- The Catholic clergy is probably disoriented by Pope Francis himself; he was the first to allow the reading of Islamic prayers and Koran readings from the Vatican.
- The Pope embraced religious relativism when it comes with Islam. He repeated that Islamist violence is the work of “a small group of fundamentalists” who, according to him, have nothing to do with Islam.
- Church of England Bishop Harries suggested that Prince Charles’s coronation service should be opened with a Koran reading. (source)
What stands out is how Islam in Europe is being embraced. In the Netherlands, Germany, and the UK, Muhammad is now the most popular boy’s name.
Daniel 9:26 records that the final dictator, Antichrist, will come from somewhere inside the borders of the ancient Roman Empire. He will confirm a peace treaty (Daniel 9:27) between Israel and her irascible neighbors, will allow Jews to build a temple for atonement (animal sacrifice) while somehow placating nearly 1.8 billion Jew-hating Muslims.
A descendant of Esau, part Jew and part Gentile (Malachi 1:1-3, Exodus 17:16), perhaps?