Palwatch: Despite insurances from Palestinian Authority leaders that they support a two-state solution and want to live side by side with Israel, the PA continues to teach children that Israel will come to an end.
Showing a drawing of a map of “Palestine” which included all of Israel together with the PA areas, the host on official PA TV stated that “all of Palestine will return to us”.
The picture shows Minister Saidam participating in the program In the Minister’s Seat on official PA TV together with a young girl, Sidra Al-Shawamreh. The minister is holding a plaque of honor featuring the PA map of “Palestine” that includes all of Israel. more …
Opinion: Has there ever been a lie like the two-state solution? Arabs demand it, the UN, EU, Vatican, Russia demand it, progressive left politicians say it is the only way to peace, and the rest of the world is oblivious.
The problem is that two states for two people was done in 1922. It didn’t work then and it won’t work now. Israel is God’s land and it is not to be divided (Genesis 17:7-8; Joel 3:1-2; Malachi 1:4)
Satan’s Magnum Opus
“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Rev. 12:9
- 1917: Britain signed the Balfour Letter that committed Britain to establish a national home for the Jewish people.
- 1919: World War I ends – the Ottoman Empire, who sided with Germany in the war, collapses.
- 1922: The League of Nations awards Britain mandates over Palestine and Iraq. Britain awards the entire land of Palestine, both sides of the Jordan River to the Jewish people.
- Britain bowed to pressure from the displaced Arab peoples and cut out 32,460 sq. miles or 78% of the original land grant to establish a home for the Arab peoples (two state solution)
- The sun began to set on the British Empire in accordance with Genesis 12:3:
“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Two States for Two Peoples – Side by Side
Excerpt from our ebook ‘Blood Feud’ on the home page