Zero Hedge: On Thursday, rockets were fired at Tel Aviv for the first time since 2014, and Israel responded by hammering Hamas with airstrikes.
This latest exchange has brought Israel closer to another war with Hamas than ever. But as you will see below, Israel is also on the brink of war with Hezbollah, Syria and Iran.
And on top of everything else, the most pivotal election in Israel in many years is on April 9th. If more rockets are fired at Tel Aviv, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cannot afford to look weak because that could cost him a lot of votes in this very tight election.
But he must walk a very fine line, because a military response that is seen as too harsh could potentially spark a major regional conflict. more …
Opinion: War with Syria, Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran at the same time is a precursor to Bible prophecy, but it is not World War III … yet.
- Psalm 83 calls for Syria (Assyria), Hamas (Philistia), Hezbollah (inhabitants of Tyre, southern Lebanon) and Gebal (Northern Lebanon), but there is more …
- Psalm 83 also calls for several additional nations to join the alliance: Palestinians of the West Bank (tents of Edom), Arabs of the Sinai (Amalek), Egyptians (Hagrites), Moab and Ammon (Jordan), Ishmaelites (Saudi Arabia)
- Iran is the likely benefactor but is not in the alliance
- Iran is prophesied to then join Russia, Turkey, and North Africa in a follow-up war, called Gog and Magog, in an attempt to totally annihilate Israel (Ezekiel 38-39)
- World War III follows Gog and Magog (Daniel 11:40-45)
- All of the above armies are destroyed and Israel will remain (2 Thess. 2:8)