Each year at this time we look at the ‘time of aggression’. The months of March/April begin a significant period of time due to historical, natural, financial & geopolitical significance.
“In the Spring, at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the king’s men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained in Jerusalem.” 2 Samuel 11:1 emphasis added
Updated from our posts on March 22, 2017-18:
“The transition (natural year – transition from darkness to sunlight) from winter to spring begins March 20. In ancient Rome, the festival of Mars (March) the god of war, was celebrated, and that period from March 20-April 20 (Hitler’s birthday) has seen numerous tumultuous events.
In addition to historic events such as the start of the Revolutionary War (April 19, 1775), the Civil War (April 12, 1861), the period of March 20-April 20th has seen its share of world changing events since 1983.” (With permission, market letter Insiide trac, by Eric Hadik)
- April 18, 1983 Terrorist bombing of American Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon
- April 18, 1993 Waco/Branch Davidian fiasco
- April 19, 1995 Oklahoma City bombing
- April 20, 1999 Columbine school shooting
- April 16, 2007 Virginia Tech shooting
- April 15, 2013 Boston Marathon bombing
- March 22, 2016 Brussels terror attacks
- April 19, 2016 China launches Shanghai Gold Fix to dominate global gold price
- April 5, 2017 Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) begins parabolic rise nearly tripling in value
- April 16, 2019 Notre Dame fire leaves a question mark as to whether any act of aggression took place. Fox Business veteran broadcaster Lou Dobbs noted Tuesday that the decision to dismiss any notion that the Notre Dame fire could have been a deliberate act was based on politics, rather than any investigation of the facts. Dobbs added that 875 churches in France have been vandalized in 2018 alone.
- Passover begins April 19, 2019
The natural year culminates on April 20 with the birthdays of both Muhammad and Adolf Hitler.