Israel Hayom: Iran is working to arm the various terrorist organizations active in Judea and Samaria with the aim of sparking fresh hostilities against Israel, recent remarks by senior officials in Tehran reveal.
A report published by the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs on Wednesday exposed a series of comments from officials showing that the Iranian regime has not abandoned its hopes of instigating a bloody uprising in Judea and Samaria.
Former commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, Gen. Yahya Rahim Safavi, who now serves as security adviser to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, spoke on Quds Day – marked last Friday – and said that support for the Palestinians was a fundamental principle of the Islamic Revolution, and would continue until the “Zionist regime” was eliminated. more …
Opinion: It has always been curious that the Psalm 83 invasion included each of Israel’s Islamic neighbors, but Iran, possibly the most toxic of them all is absent.
Let’s review the line up:
- The tents of Edom – Edom today is represented by the Palestinians of the West Bank.
- Moab and Ammon – Arabs of central and northern Jordan
- The Ishmaelites – Arabs of the Arabian Peninsula (Saudi Arabia)
- The Hagrites – Hagar, mother of Ishmael, was from Egypt
- Amalek – Eternal enemy of the Israelites (Ex. 17:16) Arabs of the Sinai (ISIS)
- Gebal – Northern Lebanon
- Philistia – Palestinians of Gaza (Hamas)
- The inhabitants of Tyre – Southern Lebanon (Hezbollah)
- Assyria – Syria and northern Iraq
We know from the last few years that Iran is the patron of at least five (Edom, Amalek, Philistia, Tyre and Assyria) of the assailants, and if Iran is toxic now, just imagine how livid they will be when the alliance they helped to sponsor is defeated (Psalm 83:13-18).
What a backdrop for Gog and Magog (Ezekiel 38:1-6) when Russia enlists the Shiite Iranians (along with Turkey and North Africa) to join Sunni Muslims in an attempted war of total annihilation of the Jewish state.
Piece of cake.
See the outcome of both wars in Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 6 (here).