Front Page Mag, Daniel Greenfield: The message is that the Palestinian Authority really doesn’t want peace. It has sabotaged peace conferences under Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now Trump. Every approach running the same narrow gamut from pressuring Israel to bribing the Palestinian Authority has been tried. They all end the same.
Just ask (Salah Abu Miala) Salah who was locked up for attending a peace conference.
The pattern here is so obvious that it would take a diplomat or a politician to miss it. That’s why we’ve been mired in it for so long. And the billions of dollars wasted and thousands of lives lost could have been saved if only our leaders had questioned their premises by asking three simple questions.
1. What if the Palestinians don’t want peace?
2. What if there are no Palestinians?
3. What if there’s no such thing as peace? more …
Opinion: One at a time:
1. Palestinian is a name made up by Yasser Arafat for Arab people who were caught in Israel after the 1967 war and denied citizenship (in all but 1 Arab country). When Israel recaptured the West Bank from Jordan, King Abdullah refused to repatriate any more refugees and instead put them in internment camps.
2. Arab people dwelling in Israel are fulfilling the prophecies found in Genesis 27:41 and Malachi 1:4. Esau vowed to kill Jacob and return to the promised land in the last days to take back the land and restore Esau’s squandered birthright (Genesis 25:29-34).
3. There will be a false peace confirmed by Antichrist. Daniel 9:27 prophecies he will stand in the 3rd temple and declare himself god and demand worship. All who deny his mark (Revelation 13:16-17) will be executed. All who accept his mark will be dammed (Revelation 14:11).
One more …
4. Lasting peace will come when Edom is eliminated (Isaiah 63:1-3) and the descendants of Jacob are saved (Zechariah 12:3; Romans 11:26-27) upon the return of Jesus Christ (Revelation 19:11-16).
See our paper “Israel: 50 Year Timeline 1917 – 1967 here