Free Beacon: The Trump administration is working on multiple fronts to investigate and combat a rising tide of anti-Semitism in America that top officials warned is spreading across the country via a network of far left, anti-Israel activists, who seek to mainstream hatred against Jews at the nation’s college campuses and elsewhere.
During a daylong conference, the first of its kind for this administration, senior administration officials from across the government gathered with legal experts and scholars to address the growing threat of anti-Semitism, which has resurged in America and across the globe in recent years.
The forum comes amid disclosures by the FBI that hate crimes in the U.S. have risen steadily since 2014, with anti-Jewish hate crimes consistently comprising more than half of totals for each year. more …
Opinion: A whole day to solve the world’s oldest hatred will not change much, but this president is aware of what we have been trying to shine a light on for years.
Excerpt Introduction to Two Trains:
Anti-Semitism In The Church Age – The Mystery of iniquity
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way” 2 Thessalonians 2:7.
- Replacement Theology: 2-5th century AD – God changed His mind and transferred the blessings of Abraham to the church
- Blood Libel: 12th-14th – Jews accused of using blood of Arab children to make matzoh
- Spanish Inquisition: 15th century – Convert to Catholicism or die
- Reformation: 16th-17th century – Protestant churches continue Replacement Theology
- Covenant Theology: 18th century – Protestant shift ‘the church is Israel’
- Pogroms: 18-19th century Russia – government sanctioned murder of Jews
- Nazism: 20th century “Final Solution” – 6 million Jews are murdered
- EU Boycott Divest Sanction: 21st century against products made in Israeli settlements
- US Democrat Party: 21st century – House of Representatives condones anti-Semitic tropes against Israel
Global resurgence in anti-Semitism as we near the Tribulation – God is calling His chosen ones home, Ezekiel 39:28: “… then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.”
Only Jesus will tackle anti-Semitism Obadiah 1:18; Isaiah 63:1-3.