Opinion: Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, Julian Castro, Amy Klobuchar, Beto O’ Rourke, Cory Booker, Andrew Yang, Kamala Harris.
We heard a lot about:
- Free healthcare as a human right
- Banning assault weapons
- Immigration reform (whatever that means)
- Climate change/end use of fossil fuels/cut carbon emissions
- Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Cancel student debt
- Raise teachers’ salaries
I heard little to nothing about:
- The lowest unemployment in history especially for minorities/youth/women
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than three decades
- US is now the number 1 producer of oil in the world
- United States withdrew from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord
- 3 million people no longer need food stamps
- Stock market is at all time high
- Americans protected from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court
- The almost total absence of ISIS (or any other group) terror attacks
- A president that is working to stop China from stealing US property and jobs
- The US embassy is now in Jerusalem and the Golan Heights under Israeli control
What is curious is that no candidate brought up what I consider the president’s biggest vulnerability …. $1 trillion deficit and $22.5 trillion national debt. The reason is that each Democrat will spend much more. Each one will raise taxes, neither one will have the temerity to take on China, and not one understands that how the US treats Israel is directly related to the well being of our country Genesis 12:3.
See the surprise Drudge report winner of the 3rd debate here. I picked Biden and Klobuchar.