Times of Israel: Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday that it was unacceptable that Turkey was barred from having nuclear weapons while other nations in the region had them.
“Some countries have missiles with nuclear warheads, not one or two. But (they tell us) we can’t have them. This, I cannot accept,” the Reuters news agency quoted him as telling his ruling AK Party members in the eastern city of Sivas.
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said Wednesday that it was unacceptable that Turkey was barred from having nuclear weapons while other nations in the region had them. more …
Opinion: On Aug. 27, Turkey received the second shipment of the Russian S-400 air defense systems, the Defense Ministry has announced.
“The delivery process will endure around one month,” the ministry said through a written statement on Aug 27. The delivery of the first battery was completed between July 12 and July 25.
In addition to two Russian S400 missile defense systems, Erdogan’s nuclear ambitions are a page out of Ezekiel 38, when Turkey will join Russia and Iran and 4 north African nations in an alliance to wipe out the Jewish state for good (Ezekiel 38:1-6).
Ezekiel warns the alliance that Israel will be under divine protection (Ez. 38:18) and God will use this war in miraculous ways
- Ezekiel 38:23 To magnify Himself to the nations, that they will know the Lord
- Ezekiel 39:7 To make His name known ‘in the midst’ of His people’ Israel
- Ezekiel 39:11 To bury Gog and his attackers in the land of Israel and cleanse the land
- Ezekiel 39:21 To set His glory among the nations so that all will see His judgment on His people
- Ezekiel 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know the Lord their God from that day forward
- Ezekiel 39:28 So Israel will know that the Lord their God sent them into captivity but brought them back from the land leaving none behind.
See more on “The Last Wars in Prophecy” in chapter 7 of our our eBook “Blood Feud” here