PJ Media: President Trump, speaking alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, unveiled his long-awaited “Deal of the Century” plan Tuesday afternoon, offering Palestinians a state and fifty billion dollars.
“I want this deal to be a great deal for the Palestinians,” said Trump. Prospects for that, however, are not good, as Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas recently refused to take a call from Trump, and called him “a dog, son of a b**ch, a violent man who wants to force us into a program we’re not interested in.”
Abbas crowed: “They called me from Washington and I did not pick up the phone. I said no and I will continue to say no…We are going for difficult days and we are beginning to bear the consequences of the refusal. Resistance must be escalated at all points of friction. All young people must be encouraged.” Read More …
Opinion: I watched the news conference already knowing many of the talking points.
- Undivided Jerusalem
- Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria
- New peace talks between the parties
- Palestinian state with no resettlement on either side
- Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem (outside the Israeli security barrier)
- Status quo on the temple mount
- $50 billion in aid to Palestinians
I could not help but feel if I had not studied Bible prophecy I would have thought that this President and this Prime Minister could pull it off, but …
“the end from the beginning” Isaiah 46:10
- The Prince of Peace returns to end the reign of Antichrist: Daniel 11:45, 1 Thessalonians 2:8
- All Israel is saved Jeremiah 30:7; Zechariah 10:12; Romans 9:25-27
- Jerusalem will be surrounded by the armies of the world Daniel 11:40-44; Luke 21:20; Revelation 16:16
- The eternal enemy of the Jews, Edom, is destroyed Isaiah 63:1-3; Obadiah 1:18
- A peace treaty in Israel will be confirmed that will astound the world and bring the 3rd temple in Jerusalem Daniel 9:27
- The church of Jesus Christ is removed from the earth to the New Jerusalem 1 Corinthians 15:1-2; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
- Ten kings make up the final world order and an eleventh king rises to unseat three kings Daniel 7:24
- The final seat global government is formed that will be different from all others Daniel 7:23
- The war of Armageddon Revelation 16:16
- A high ranking clergy will cause all the inhabitants of the earth to worship the Antichrist Revelation 13:11
- Antichrist stages a false resurrection and is indwelt by Satan Revelation 13:3-4
- Antichrist is revealed Revelation 13:1
- The Jews flee to the mountains Matthew 24:15-16
- The abomination of desolation in the 3rd temple – Antichrist demands worship Daniel 9:27
- The 4 horseman of the Apocalypse Revelation 6:1-8
- The war of Gog and Magog concludes and the Jews are called back to the land Ezekiel 39:28
Putting aside the impossible idea of disarming Hamas and a demilitarized Gaza, the ancient hatred that the descendants of Ishmael and Esau have for Isaac and Jacob will only be resolved by the Prince of Peace upon His second coming (Revelation 19:11-16).
It was interesting that Oman, the Emirates and Bahrain were present in Washington DC but Saudi Arabia (Ishmael) was not.