Breaking Israel News: One of the men leading the pro-Iranian rioters as they stormed the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad was disturbingly familiar, having been a guest of former President Obama at the White House.
The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that one of the leaders of the riots that threatened the embassy in Baghdad was Hadi al-Amiri, head of the Badr Organization, one of the largest pro-Iran militias in Iraq.
Hadi Farhan al-Amiri, the Iraqi Minister of Transportation at the time, was a guest of former President Barack Obama at the White House in 2011. What is perhaps even more disturbing is that even then, Amiri had a powerfully anti-American background. At the time of his visit, he was the head of the Badr Organization, the military wing of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council (SIIC), fighting on the side of the Iranians during the Iran–Iraq War. Amiri was the leader of the Badr Organization, Al-Amiri had very close ties to the Iranian leadership—and in particular, Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps which was responsible for training the Badr Brigade during Saddam Hussein’s rule or Iraq.
Amiri was part of a delegation from the Iraqi government visiting the White House in December 2011 at which President Obama proudly announced the end of the Iran-Iraq War. Read More …
Opinion: It was May 19, 2011 when Barack Obama told the world that Israel should commit national suicide by handing the rest of the land captured in the 1967 war to the Arab Palestinians.
PJ Media headline from December 30:
Obama Was the Most Anti-Semitic “President in History, So Let’s Stop Pointing Fingers at Trump
- Obama’s 2008 campaign’s co-chair and military adviser General Merrill McPeak had a history of blaming American foreign policy on the “Jewish lobby.”
- Another campaign foreign policy adviser was Zbigniew Brzezinski, who also blamed the “Jewish lobby” for America’s pro-Israel policies.
- In 2010, Obama appointed Nawar Shora, a member of the anti-Israel, American-Arab Anti-Defamation Committee (ADC), as senior advisor to the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) on civil rights and civil liberties matters.
- Obama nominated Chuck Hagel as Defense Secretary, Hagel had a long record of anti-Semitism.
- As the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice went on an anti-Semitic rant in 2011.
- When Obama promoted Susan Rice to National Security Advisor, he nominated Samantha Power as U.N. Ambassador. Power was an anti-Semite and anti-Israel radical who supported shifting aid from Israel to support the Palestinians and suggested invading Israel.
Not mentioned in the list of anti-Semites is John Brennan, Obama’s Director of the CIA, who had a problem calling Hezbollah a terror group and had a particularly hateful habit of referring to Jerusalem by its Arabic name, Al Quds.
On his way out of office, Obama tried to send $221,000,000 to the Palestinian Authority that was frozen by incoming President Donald J. Trump.